Friday, November 9

Day 8: Messy Houses

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I am grateful for messy houses.
If I never had one, I would never appreciate when it is clean. 
Guess which state mine is in now?
Not the latter...
I am working on it.
This weekend, I intend to spend a good two or three hours folding clothes, 
washing dishes,
wiping down surfaces, 
and picking up socks and shoes that always manage to get strewn across our living room.
A clean house gives me peace of mind.
So in reality, I guess I am thankful for the perspective that a messy house gives me.
Wish me luck this weekend! ;)

"I get strangely obsessed about the cleanliness of my house." 
~Utada Hikaru

"Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door." 
~Marcelene Cox

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing."  (In reality, this applies to more than just children)
~Phyllis Diller 

How it will NOT look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!