Thursday, November 15

Day 14: Spontaneous Fun

I am grateful for making time to have fun. 

Confession: In all honesty, I was not sure that I wanted to go to the King Henry activity last night, but it ended up being a blast.

We went to Hang Time in Orem with several residents from King Henry and it ended up being a blast. We jumped on the trampolines and played PIG on the basketball court and tried to dunk (fail--it's really hard for me to dunk even with the advantage of a trampoline). I got really tired and sweaty--it was great. Embarrassingly enough, that was probably the most exercise I've gotten in like three months. 

But we had a great time and I would definitely go back. Hint, if you get the chance to go to Hang Time in Orem, I would take it! 

Therefore I am grateful for spontaneous nights for fun. Sometimes, you just need it.


As you can see, this place is big and cool. 
I hope we can go back sometime soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!