Monday, April 22

Quick Tip (Save Money on E.L.F. Makeup!)

So I received a $10 giftcard for e.l.f. makeup which I was really excited about. 
The only problem is you can ONLY use these online (at least, to my knowledge and Google's apparently). So I did a little research because $10 doesn't go too far when the flat rate for shipping is $6.95. First I checked if e.l.f. ever does free shipping deals. It looks like not very often. But wanting to use the card fairly soon, I checked if there was any other location where I could use the giftcard. The answer was no. So then I started looking for deals. And finally I had some success!

Using a code at this link, http://www.dealigg.com/story-elf-Cosmetics-Coupon-Codes-Promotions I was able to get $5 off. I used the "bdayfive" code. Then, because they happened to be having a sale on the products, plus with the added bonus of my $10 giftcard, the total for me came to $0! I got two products I really wanted to try and they should be here by the end of the week. So I'm psyched! If I had been patient and waited for a shipping deal, I probably could have done even better.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone out. I thought it was pretty awesome. Also, I've never used e.l.f. products before so I'm really looking forward to trying them out! Best of luck!

1 comment:

  1. i love e.l.f. too!! their eyeliner and mascara is kinda sketchy, but their eyeshadow is really good.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!