Saturday, April 20

25 Weeks...15 to go!


How far along? 
25 weeks (clearly, from the title)
Total weight gain/loss: about 10 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Only have one pair of maternity pants (thanks to Dalin!) and a few cute maternity shirts. I fit into pretty much the same things I did before.

Stretch marks? Not yet!
Best moment this week: Feeling her move around last night. We can't figure out what on earth she was doing but she completely readjusted. She also kicked me a lot but that's normal.
Miss Anything? Sleeping without suffocating under my heavy belly.
Movement: She is SO active! Especially when I lie down, she just goes crazy. It's fun to feel but it gets a little annoying when I'm trying to relax or fall asleep. Some of those kicks take my breath away (and what I mean by that is that although they don't hurt, they can be surprisingly strong). 
Food cravings: Just ice cream. And grapefruit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Especially from the side. Someone informed me you can't tell I'm pregnant from the back which was kind of comforting.
Gender: Cutie girl!
Labor Signs: Not really but definitely a few changes I won't be putting on here! 
Belly Button in or out? In, thank goodness! But barely--it's flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! Only emotional when very tired or stressed. 
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor's! Not really looking forward to the Glucose appointment this week, but still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!