Friday, May 1

Declan is Three Months

Our sweet boy is already three months old. How?! I know I've said time flies over and over but I'm going to get even more cliche and say time flies when you're having fun! 

I love having two children! It's not always easy but it's not nearly as hard as everyone let on (at least on most days). I'd say 6 out of 7 days are good for each child (too bad they don't always have bad days at the same time so we can get them over with, right??;) 

But I seriously am so grateful for my children. As much as I always wanted to be a mother, I had no idea of the joy I would find (even though my patriarchal blessing promised it). It's amazing. 

Here's my sweet boy at three months to the day. He is two feet in length when all stretched out (which isn't very often since he's so wiggly). He smiles and giggles every day now and loves being read to and tickled. He also loves watching his sister and being worn like a little joey/baby kangaroo in our k'tan wrap. He's definitely a mama's boy and I don't mind one bit. 

Enjoy some photos of our little love bug:

My poor boy spits up. A lot. 

Is anyone aware of a formula that can slow down your kids' growth?? If so, give me a call.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's so good that Tenley and Declan have (almost) 4 cousins! Hopefully they live near each other and can play all the time. :) When those two babies are born you should DEFINITELY post about all your nieces and nephews. In the meantime I will be praying for the two little unborn babies. That's so much fun to have two coming!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!