Monday, April 28

Coconut Bars and Babies

When she first laid eyes on it, her face looked much like this. (It wasn't almost gone when I first showed her though)
You have no idea how happy she is right now. Baby heaven.
It's so good you can let it drip all over your face and not even care
This is her reaction to the sugariest snack mommy gives her.
This post is gonna be short because I have to go grocery shopping but I just had to share how obsessed I am with the Outshine Creamy Coconut fruit bars lately. Basically, if you love coconut as much as I do, you will love these things. I could easily eat four a day, but I usually try to limit myself to three. Just kidding (but seriously...)

They use real fruit and I love that they have little coconut pieces in them. YUM, they're so good!! I would seriously give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could.
*Note that the coconut fruit bars are different than the coconut waters bars. 
Since they don't have any milk/dairy in them, I've let Tenley try them and unsurprisingly she loves them as much as me if not more (though I doubt it;). Basically, if you love coconut, you should try these because they're like eating creamy, frozen, amazing, delicious (okay I'll stop) coconut meat and basically you'll probably be addicted.

They cost close to $4 which stinks, but sometimes there are sales on them (which you can use to price match at Wal-Mart of course) like 2 for $4 at Smith's or 2 for $7 at Target. Obviously the Smith's deal was way better, but you take what you can get.

Anyway, there are other fruit flavors of these bars if you don't like coconut, but coconut is by far my favorite. Anyway, if you're curious about them, there is more info right here. I apologize in advance for getting you addicted to these amazing things.

Your coconut-lovin' friend,
So have you ever tried these Outshine bars?
Do you love them as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. I've had these before! And they are SO good. I had forgotten about them until now... looks like I'll be stopping by the grocery store on the way home from work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addicted,thankyou very much !!
    Edy'd makes them $2.99 and you get 6 bars....

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!