Tuesday, July 3

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I enjoy this movie for its supreme classiness, but this picture, as romantic as it is, makes me laugh because they are kissing so passionately but completely squishing their cat, Cat. 


Apart from her very free urban lifestyle, I like Audrey most for her hair. She does it beautifully and I love the natural color  of it. She also has a cute name--Holly Golightly. I think that it's kind of sweet. 

"Two drifters off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see"

Also, this is gorgeous.
I wish I had an excuse to wear such a thing.
When I asked Dalin what he thought of this movie, he said, "Old."

Isn't he so silly? I thought so. And you know what? I am pretty sure that he secretly liked it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!