Friday, January 30

Time to Go!

We are doing this. I was scheduled to be induced at 6:30am this morning, but a set of twins decided to make their appearance today and so we were pushed back until about 9:30. We are heading out to the hospital right this moment (the rest of this post was already pre-written;).

Today is most likely (and hopefully--or I'm in big trouble!) the last day of my 2nd pregnancy.

Sometime in the next several hours (or few--let's hope!) we will finally be able to hold our long-awaited little son in our arms. I can't really believe it, but mostly I can't wait! I am indescribably excited for Dalin (and myself) to meet our first boy in person and for Tenley to meet her brother! It's going to be the best.

I am not as nervous as I was the first time but I am so hoping that things will be a little easier and faster this time around. I'll do my best to keep you updated, but then again I might be a little preoccupied so you'll have to forgive me;)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Our little family has been praying for you today! May the Lord bless you and keep you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be posting about your second birth experience as well? We are praying for you here too, and God bless you and your beautiful baby Declan Brent Gunnell!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!