Thursday, February 20

Red, Red Lips

I will admit that I am not/was not a fan of the red lips fad. I feel/felt like red lips are tacky and make your teeth look more yellow. But now, I'm somewhere in the middle. I can't say I've converted or anything because I still think less is more with make-up but I don't hate it as much as I thought I did. Maybe Dalin complimenting me when I tried it for the first time helped a little (more than likely, that's what happened). But I own a lot of lip gloss and lip stuff in general, I just rarely wear it because it seems to last so short a time that I wonder if it's worth it. So when I came across some bright red gloss (unused) in my little make-up stash, I thought, Why the heck not? So I tried it and this was the result:
I just had to kiss something. 
Not too shabby, I thought. I like the Rosie the Riveter look. I felt like Scarlett Johansson or Lucille Ball or some other classy lady. Anyway, we'll see if I ever wear this look regularly or not, but either way I thought it would be fun to try and it was!

Kisses,
What is your opinion on the red lips fad? Love it, hate it, or somewhere in the middle?
Do you wear red lipstick or gloss yourself? (And if so, what brand is good?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!