Wednesday, November 7

Day 7: Things to Look Forward To

I am looking to the future.
I am trying to be positive.
But I am grateful for things to look forward to.
Such as:
Watching Survivor
Thanksgiving in Boise
Finishing the semester
My mom coming out west to visit!
Christmas!
Beginning our family
Seeing my lovely cousin who just returned from her mission
and whom I have missed very much
 Trying new things
Painting more and more
My friends getting married!
Going home to New Hampshire
Being with family as much as possible
Graduating (can't come soon enough)
Moving out of Utah
Christ's Second Coming
Becoming a Mom
I hope that I am on the earth when Christ comes again.
I hope my children will be able to come into a world where marriage is honored and families are forever. I hope that my ancestors will accept the gospel. I hope I spend the rest of my life serving others and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as I can.
I know it's true.
It is one of the only things that keeps me looking ahead with hope.
I will begin to pray for our president. I will hope he can help to preserve at least some of the values our country has held dear since its beginning.
Whether you like him or not, pray for our president.
Your prayers have a significantly greater effect than any vote ever could.
Do your part and work a little harder to be a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!