Tuesday, November 17

Decisions, decisions

We got the job. In northwest Wisconsin, right by Minnesota.

We're thrilled, and the pay is good.

We just need to decide if it's the right move for us because, as enticing as it is, we need to make the best choice for our little family. We've been praying about it so much these days. There are pros and cons to staying and going, but we will determine what is right and it will all work out:)

Please pray for us! I'm feeling scared to move! I've been nothing but excited but now it's real...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from you & will reply if I can!